Production and Quality Management
Meeting regulatory and customer needs is our focus.
Production Facility in Munich, Germany
- 400 m² high technology manufacturing site
- Continual optimisation: in 2005 Lean Management was pioneered to drive change and to cut waste in the processes
High quality standards are achieved with a 100 % in-process control by visual cameras in various steps designed to meet customer and regulatory needs.
Production in Pistoia, Italy
The leading manufacturer for endodontic motors in the world.
- Manufacturing site with 5 assembly lines for kitting and equipments, incl. testing and packing.
- Laser machine for metal and plastic engraving/marking.
- Tampon printing equipments for plastic.
- Manufacturing area: ~ 230 m2
- Warehouse area: ~ 200 m2
- Quality System: Certified against ISO 13485, MDD 93/42/CEE and FDA.
VDW is Certified manufacturer of medical devices according to 93/42/EEC
- Compliance with Medical Device Directive 93/42/EEC/Revised Directive/2007/47/EC
- Compliance with MPG: German national law for medical devices
- Certified according to ISO 13485:2003
- Certified according to CMDCAS - quality management according to Canadian Medical Device Regulation SOR 98-202 seit July 2009
- Compliance with USA Regulations for Medical Devices FDA 21 CFR 820
- Implementation of Japanese Pharmaceutical Administration and Regulations / PMD Act since 25 November 2014
- EC Certification for the European Union
- Worldwide registration of our medical devices and products including in USA, Canada, China, Japan, Russia, Central and South America