1. The prize competition is organized by VDW GmbH, Bayerwaldstraße 15, 81737 München, Germany. By taking part in the competition, the participant accepts these terms and conditions.
2. Eligible to enter are natural persons residing in the EU who are at least 18 years of age when participating in the competition and are health professionals and/or are members of the relevant professional groups. Only one participation per participant is allowed. Employees of the organizer and of affiliated companies as well as of promotion and advertising agencies and other persons or service providers in connection with the competition, including their family members, are excluded from participating in the competition.
3. Participation is permitted from 7th October 2019 to 30th November 2019. To take part in the competition, participants must visit www.vdw-dental.com/150years and find the answer to the question: How many instruments are manufactured by the Munich site every year?
4. Three winners will be selected by a panel of judges chosen by the organiser. The winners will be notified by the organiser via email. 4 VDW-scooter and 4 VDW-backpacks are raffled off. Winners must contact the organiser and provide their address no later than 10 days after receipt of the prize announcement at the e-mail address specified in the notification of the winners. Otherwise the prize will be forfeited. Forfeited prizes will not be re-drawn among the participants.
5. The prize will be sent to the winners at the address they provide. There is no entitlement to an alternative cash payment, payment in kind or an exchange of the winnings. If the prizes are not available or not available in the expected number, the winner will receive a comparable product or service. The prizes are non-transferable.
6. Prizes shown on promotional materials of the prize draw are illustrative only. There may be deviations with regard to model, colour, etc. The organizer makes no warranties or representations as to the nature, quality or suitability of the prizes. The organizer accepts no liability for defects of quality and title of the prizes, except in cases of intent.
7. The winner is responsible for all additional costs (including but not limited to the acquisition of apps, subscriptions, Internet or telephone connections, etc.) incurred by the winner in connection with use of the prize unless expressly agreed by the organizer. The winner may incur additional costs, expenses or other expenses, especially for technical equipment.
8. The organizer is entitled to publicly announce the names of the winners. The winner expressly consents to the use of his name in connection with such publicity.
9. The organizer reserves the right to exclude from participating in the competition participants who are suspected of using unfair means to participate in the competition or of violating the terms and conditions of participation or who otherwise trying to gain advantages for themselves or third parties by manipulation. In these cases, prizes can also be revoked retroactively.
10. The organizer reserves the right to cancel or terminate the competition. This applies in particular if for technical or legal reasons a proper implementation of the competition cannot be guaranteed. In such a case the participants are not entitled to any claims against the organizer.
11. The liability of the organizer is limited to damages which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of contract as well as to damages which result from slightly negligent breaches of essential contractual obligations. In the latter case the liability of the organizer is limited to the typically foreseeable damage at the conclusion of the contract. The liability of the organizer for damages to life, body and health as well as according to the product liability law remains unaffected. This also applies to breaches of duty by the legal representatives or vicarious agents of the organizer.
12. Facebook is not associated with, sponsoring, supporting or organizing this prize competition. There are no legal claims against Facebook. Participants in the prize competition release Facebook from all claims.
13. The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply.
14. Should specific provisions of these terms and conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The invalid provision shall be replaced by a provision which comes as close as possible to the purpose of the contract and the statutory provisions. The same applies in the event of a loophole.
15. Legal action is excluded.
In order to participate in the prize competition, participants must register with the organiser by providing personal data such as name, address and e-mail address. The personal data will be collected, processed and stored by the organizer as the person responsible for the proper processing of the entry registration as well as for the execution of the prize competition (legal basis: Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1b DSGVO). The data will be used exclusively for the processing and evaluation of the prize competition, including prize notification, and will not be permanently recorded or used for other purposes. The participant agrees to this. The participant is free to revoke this consent at any time. This personal data will only be passed on to third parties if it is necessary for the prize to be delivered, otherwise not. The organiser shall comply with all mandatory laws and legal provisions with regard to data protection and the protection of privacy. After the prize competition has ended, the data of the participants will be deleted, unless as an exception there is another reason for their further storage.
The participant may at any time and free of charge request information about the personal data stored about him by the organizer. In principle, the participant may also demand the correction of false personal data, the deletion of his personal data, the restriction of the processing of his personal data and the transmission of his personal data in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO. In principle, he may also object to the processing of his personal data and complain about the organiser to the competent data protection supervisory authority. The participant may contact the organiser at the address stated in section 1 or by e-mail at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for data protection questions. Besides that the privacy declaration of the organizer applies: www.vdw-dental.com/en/privacy-policy/