One easy and safe system from preparation to obturation
Easy to switch from manual to mechanical root canal preparation
- Simple: One sequence for all canals.
- Single Length: All instruments are brought to full working length.
- Simultaneous Shaping: Mtwo® cuts automatically while advancing apically and also laterally when using a brushing file movement.
- Well thought through system: Each instrument creates a glide path for the next one.
- No unnecessary loss of tooth substance: Mtwo® only removes as much substance as necessary.
Reliable mechanical glide path, efficient dentine removal, effective shaping and safe preparation of all canal anatomies.
Intelligent Design – Superior Cutting Efficiency and Flexibility
For an efficient root canal preparation
Each instrument has a specific design to ensure fast and safe preparation
Reliable mechanical glide path preparation with instrument sizes 10/.04 and 15/.05
Large, constant helical angle and hence more spirals for increased instrument stability.
Efficient dentine removal and precise shaping with instrument sizes 20/.06 and 25/.06
Active cutting blades and a progressive pitch enable efficient dentine removal and excellent lateral cutting ability.
Effective preparation without unnecessary loss of tooth substance with instrument sizes 30/.05, 35/.04, 40/.04
The instruments’ reduced taper means the apical third is enlarged without unnecessarily weakening the tooth. Increased safety due to minimum stress.
Trouble-free preparation of larger canals with instruments such as the 50/.04 or 40/.06
A reduced cross-section for instruments with larger ISO sizes and tapers ensures instrument flexibility and safe root canal preparation.